Moss Cottage Rutland sleeps up to 5 people comfortably.
The newly renovated accommodation comprises two good-sized bedrooms, and one small single room, sleeping up to 5 people in total.
The kitchen and bathroom are both brand new as of our opening in July 2013..
There is a pretty courtyard with stone steps leading to the upper terrace, which has a walk way from the back of the cottage to Beast Hill.
Your comfort is our main aim, so we have supplied the cottage with books and games, as well as Wi-Fi, Free View, DVD player and an iPod sound station.
Moss Cottage Accommodation has:
- Master bedroom with double bed and en suite WC
- Second bedroom with twin beds with a built in wardrobe
- Third small bedroom with single bed
- Sitting room (BT Infinity Fibre Optic Broadband)
- Reception/dining room (with a sofa bed, if required).
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Utility room with washing machine, dishwasher, butler sink and dog basket
- 3 WC’s, Family Bathroom with shower / bath
- Courtyard with steps to the upper terrace providing table, chairs and access to Beast Hill.